Welcome to the first-ever Nina B Designs Dream Team Blog Hop!
I think I'm just about the only one on Nina's brand new Dream Team that didn't get a post in on the day of the announcement (just like me, yes). But today is the day of the grand blog hop and I can't wait to show my project to you.
I used Spellbinders Home Sweet Home die set to cut the wings and heart out from patterned paper, did some simple distressing and layered it with foam dots. The wings have a lovely embossed detail on it that doesn't show up on my photo too well, but it's there!
The Craft's Meow Sew Lovely is a new set that was released after my term with the team was over, so it's new for me and I LOVE IT! Nina designed it too... she's awesome!!!!!!!!! I used the sentiment stamp and one of the cute button stamps (in olive green ink, behind the wings).
I also used a mixture of Webster's Pages and BasicGrey patterned paper (mostly scraps from my scrap file), Prima pom-pom trim, Melissa Frances resin keyhole, and some random doilies, trimmings and beading lying on the scramble of my table.
That's my project for today (and I will create more and share soon!), but keep reading!
***GIVEAWAY IS OVER AND WINNER POSTED ABOVE AND ON NINA'S BLOG HERE. THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION! :) ***
There is a prize hidden in each of the designers' blogs in today's blog hop, so, you are *STRONGLY* encouraged to comment on each of them to be entered in all the drawings. Now the rules:
- The prizes are hidden in the blogs and winners will be drawn randomly.
- One comment per blog please ------> LEAVE A COMMENT HERE TO WIN! =)
- The giveaways are open to everybody in the world (which I love because I'm someone in the world but not in the US) =)
- The winners will be announced on Wednesday, March 21.
- This is not required, but if you have projects using NinaB Designs stamps, dies and/or bling (see tabs above), please upload it to the NinaB Designs Flickr gallery, so we can all see your beautiful work. And who knows, we may have a Flickr fan giveaway someday :).
- This is not required, but please consider liking the following Facebook pages: NinaB Designs, Spellbinders Paper Arts, The Craft's Meow and Want2Scrap. These companies provided some of the prizes today.
Here are the prizes that are being given away - 11 prizes and 11 stops in the hop:
(I love the graphic Nina created with all our photos, so I had to share it here) =)